I participated in a campaign on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for the Air Wick National Park Collection. I received product samples to facilitate my review and a promotional item as a thank you for participating.
There’s a new set of Air Wick fragrances out and these celebrate the great outdoors! The Air Wick® National Park Collection plays homage to nature and even better, the sales of these limited edition fragrances support the National Park Foundation!
“We are happy to have inspired Air Wick for their new range of fragrances and commend them for their support of America’s national parks,” said Neil Mulholland, President and CEO of the National Park Foundation. “We hope this partnership inspires families to experience our parks first-hand and begin a lifelong relationship with America’s most treasured places.”
My favorite? The Hawai’i scent. The papaya and hibiscus flower reminds me of the tropical islands. It’s sweet and lovely and a little bit strong when it’s first plugged in, but it mellows out after a few hours and is delightful.
The new scents are available in scented oils, scented candles, reed diffusers, and a freshmatic spray with prices ranging from $.99 – $5.99. They’re at retailers nationwide.
The Limited Edition Air Wick National Park Collection Fragrances
- Grand Canyon National Park: Grapefruit, white flowers, peach, rose, and sandalwood.
- Virgin Islands National Park: Honeysuckle, jasmine, peach, and mango.
- American Samoa National Park: Mango, green grass, tuberose, and coconut.
- Denali National Park: Green apple, white flower, and a hint of musk.
- Gulf Islands National Park: Pineapple, magnolia and coconut.
- Hawai’I Kaloko-Honokohau National Park: Papaya, mandarine, hibiscus, and sandalwood.
Which scent would you choose? With so many choices in both scent and delivery, it’s hard to choose. But you can’t go wrong when your purchase benefits the efforts of the National Parks. Families who spend time outdoors make lasting family memories!