My AT&T Holiday Gift Guide Suggestions
I got a chance to attend a local AT&T event here in Seattle last week. It was an opportunity to check out their holiday gift suggestions and try out some of the new technology myself.
The event was held at the beautiful Lark Restaurant on Capitol Hill. The the owner and head chef, John Sundstrom co-hosted the event and served us some delicious appetizers and desserts. I’ll be covering the Lark in detail in a few weeks, but for now I wanted to share you some of the technology that I saw and loved. Plus I’m giving away one of the goodies I brought home!
First, did you know AT&T neighborhood stores as well as their online stores carry more than phones? They do! They carry a plethora of technology plus accessories, keyboards, gloves, and more. I was actually quite surprised by the number of electronic gifts available from AT&T.
Here are my AT&T Holiday Gift Guide favorites:
- Tablets are hot this year. Heck, I own several myself. With great prices and additional incentives like discounts and coupons, they’re more affordable than ever. You can pick up the iPad mini*, a fourth generation iPad* (I own the 3rd gen and use it daily), the Samsung ATIV Smart PC (I loved the size of this notebook – long and thin and easy to use), or the Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. (*Special pricing when purchased with a data plan)
- Bluetooth Music Devices: The HMDX Audio JamBox (in 4-colors) lets you streams music from any Bluetooth equipped smartphone, tablet, PC, and other similarly equipped device. I’m impressed with the range (about 30 feet) and the quality of the sound from such a small player. Need even more sound? BIG JAMBOXTM is a bigger music speaker for your Bluetooth needs.
- Headphones – Check out the Beats™ by Dr. Dre. We reviewed them some time ago and appreciated their superior sound and the quality build.
- Fitness – The New Year is just around the corner and many of us, including me, take that time to recommit to our fitness routines. That makes the holidays a great time to give the gift of fitness and stuff someone’s stocking with a Fitbit® Zip™. It tracks steps, distance, and calories and reports them via Wi-fi. It’s easy to track your progress at the Fitbit website; however, to get even more from your wireless fitness routine, add a Fitbit Aria™ Scale as well. This smart scale reports and tracks your BMI, weight, and more with online graphs and tools. There’s also a mobile app so you’re always able to access your data.
- Looking for a new smartphone? For a limited time you can save up to $100 on the purchase of any Samsung Galaxy smartphone plus receive up to $100 off a second connected Samsung device, including the new Windows 8-supported Samsung ATIV smart PC (available exclusively at AT&T this holiday season) , and the new Samsung Galaxy Camera (which I would love to own!). You will need to be a subscriber for the special pricing and the Galaxy Camera requires a dataplan.
There are even more holiday gift ideas available. Just visit your neighborhood AT&T store to learn more about them. You don’t have to be an AT&T customer to shop there, but you will need to be to take advantage of the contract pricing.
Get a start on your fitness resolution. Win the Fitbit Zip. ARV $59
a Rafflecopter giveaway