If you haven’t read one of Wayne Dyer‘s books or seen one of his shows on PBS, I heartily recommend you do so immediately. You may experience some peaceful life change as I have.
Here’s one of my favorite Wayne Dyer quotes and it’s one I try very hard to live by.
Wayne Dyer Quotes – It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there’s nothing you can do about them
Wayne Dyer Quotes – It makes no sense to worry about things you have no control over because there’s nothing you can do about them…..
Wayne co-writes amazing books for kids. Books that empower them to feel good about themselves and learn the important lesson that no one can tell them how to feel about themselves.
If you can afford his books, buy them. If you can’t, visit your local library. You’ll find them worth the visit.
Sending you peace.
[amazon_carousel widget_type="SearchAndAdd" width="600" height="200" title="Shop for Wayne Dyer Books " market_place="US" shuffle_products="False" show_border="False" keywords="Wayne Dyer" browse_node="" search_index="Books" /]
- You Become What You Think About – Dr Wayne W. Dyer (lugenfamilyoffice.com)
- A Week of Gratitude: Wayne Dyer (abbyescart.wordpress.com)
- Dr. Wayne Dyer: Wishes Fulfilled (alaskapublic.org)
- Dr. Wayne dyer ” How to be a no-limit person (oawritingspoemspaintings.wordpress.com)
- Words To Live by: Wayne Dyer Quotes (elmo59.wordpress.com)