Holiday Pork Recipes
We are not a traditional family and when it comes to the holidays, we’re no exception. Our holiday dinner changes from year to year and has included traditional meals like pineapple and clove speared hams, to less traditional lasagna, and everything in between. Add to all that our chief cook, me, is a vegetarian and you’ll see we’re a bit eclectic.
This year I’m thinking Pork may be our holiday dinner. I know for a lot of people Turkey is Thanksgiving, Ham is Christmas, and Pork is New Year’s Eve, but we dare to be different (plus no one in the family likes turkey and they only put up with my ham). So I’ve done some online searching for some unique holiday pork recipes my family might like for the holidays. So far I haven’t decided on one, but here are a few I’m considering (click on any photo to visit the creator’s website and to access the recipes).
What’s your family’s holiday food tradition? Do you traditionally eat the same thing year after year or are you like us and whatever piques our interest makes it to the holiday table? I’d love to hear what you have and if you have a link to the recipe even better!
- Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork – Save On Pork At Costco! (tammystwocents.com)
- Oven Roasted Tater Tots with Apples and Sausage #OreIdaDinner (cleverhousewife.com)
- Crock Pot Ranch Pork Chops and Rice (cleverhousewife.com)
- Recipe: Six Sweet Pumpkin Pie Shooter Recipes for the Holidays (miscfinds4u.com)
- Thanksgiving Craft | Grateful Turkey Box with Printable Note Cards (aboutamom.com)
- Homemade Hot Chocolate Recipe – Holiday Gifts from the Kitchen (miscfinds4u.com)