Easy No-bake Lemon Cheesecake Shooters Recipe
Recipe: Easy No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Shooters
Summary: This is my favorite no-bake lemon cheesecake recipe reformulated to work as shooters! It’s just the right about of fresh lemon tartness with sweet cream cheese. It calls of r super-fine sugar. Don’t have any? Process regular granular sugar in your food processor or blender. The texture of this no-bake cream cheese cake is much better and not grainy.
Don’t take a shortcut and use canned whipped cream like I tried to do – it doesn’t hold up. Use real whipped cream. Check out our other dessert bar recipes and tips.
- 8 graham crackers
- 1 Tbl butter, softened
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup super fine baker’s sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 tsp sour cream
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice and 1-1/2 tsp lemon zest OR 1/2 tsp True Lemon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4oz raspberries and/or blueberries
- Whipped Cream
- Grind the graham crackers and butter in a food processor until crumbly
- Put approximately 1T in the bottom of 8 2.5oz shooter glasses (or equivalent)
- With an electric mixer or food processor, beat the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add the sour cream, lemon juice and zest OR True Lemon, and vanilla and beat until smooth and completely incorporated.
- Pipe or spoon filling on top of crust.
- Refrigerate for 2- 3 hours before serving or overnight.
- Add whipped cream and fresh fruit before serving. Refrigerate leftovers.
Preparation time: 15 minute(s)
Cooking time: 0
Number of servings (yield): 8
Microformatting by hRecipe.