My boys enjoyed cooking from a very young age and still do!
I believe in kids in the kitchen and that’s why I participated in the Chef Boyardee Little Chefs program. I created a recipe (read: Chef Boyardee Almost Homemade Pizza Calzones Recipe #littlechefs) and shared our pictures and story about spending time together in the kitchen. I also participated in a Cook-Alongs chat about Feeling Like a Kid Again.
Cooking with Alex
I’ve really enjoyed sharing the program with you and hope that it encourages you to find some recipes you can make with your children so you can create your own memories!
Need inspiration? Check out the Little Chefs’ website where there are hints and tips for cooking with kids, teachable moments, how to make it fun for both of you, and more!
There are still five more chats to go, each with a different theme. They all take place on via The Motherhood website and are easy to participate in. I’m going to try to make them all so I hope to see you there!Until then, I’m giving away a great gift pack that will make it easier for you to cook with your child! Check out and enter the giveaway below!
Upcoming Cook-Alongs Schedule
- October 18, 2 p.m. ET – Teachable Moments
- October 25, 2 p.m. ET – Everyday Fun
- November 1, 2 p.m. ET – Family Time
- November 8, 2 p.m. ET – Fun with Flavors
- November 15, 2 p.m. ET – Family Traditions
Win this Chef Boyardee Little Chefs Prize Pack
- Kids’ kitchen measure and prep kit
- Kids’ recipe box
- Scrapbook album
- 2 Chef Boyardee chef hats
- Chef Boyardee adult apron
- Chef Boyardee child apron
- Chef Boyardee pizza kit
- Time capsule
- 2 coupons for free Chef Boyardee Beefaroni
- 5 Chef Boyardee recipe cards
a Rafflecopter giveaway