This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of SAVE for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Arneson River Theater
I’m a northwest girl and I’ve rarely traveled out of my state – but I’d like to change that. I have been to Texas a few times and every time I go I remind myself what a vast and unique state it is. Texas has an amazing variety of climates and terrain and one spot I’ve hoped to visit is San Antonio. Lucky for me, I’ve just found out about a great discount program called SAVE, so visiting just got more affordable!
The SAVE – San Antonio Vacation Experience provides over $600 in savings to some of their top attractions and accommodations. Places like theme parks, historical tours, animal adventures, hotels, and more. Plus you can download the SAVE mobile app so you have the discount details right at your fingertips to make planning easier.
The SAVE hotel partners include some of the best hotels in the area. Hotels like the The Westin Riverwalk San Antonio, Grand Hyatt San Antonio, San Antonio Marriott Riverwalk Hotel, and the Hilton Palacio del Rio.
Shlitterbahn Congo River
If I were planning my trip here’s how I’d use the SAVE Program to maximize our fun while keeping our costs low:
- SeaWorld – $10 off admission; total savings $40 for my family of 4.
- Grand Trolley Tours – $3 off per person; $12 for my family of 4.
- Natural Bridge Wildlife Ranch – $2 off each ticket; $8 for my family of 4.
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas – everyone enters for the children’s price – total savings for 4 adults is $119
- San Antonio Zoo – $2 off admission; $8 for my family of 4.
- San Antonio Botanical Garden – discount of $1 per ticket; $4 total
Before I’ve even chosen a place to stay I’m already saving $191 by utilizing the SAVE program!
Splashtown Water Park
Are you planning a visit? Be sure to check out the SAVE program. Find out more info on Twitter on their official account - @SAVEinSA - you’ll find Limited Time Offers, ideas, and updates on deals there.
Here’s hoping you get out there and have some fun in San Antonio, Texas!