This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of VISIT FLORIDA for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
Our last trip to Florida - March 2011
I love Florida. When I think of the word “vacation” the sunshine state is at the top of my list. Why? The weather and the activities available make the best of our limited vacation time. While Walt Disney World is always our first choice, we’ve also been to and enjoyed Cape Canaveral and Cocoa Beach. I can’t wait to get back to Florida and explore more and summer is a great time to do it! This time I’ll have a digital camera in hand! I cant wait to take photos of the wildlife and scenery.
From manatees to rocket launches, spas to sport fishing, the vacation options are endless!
Ready to get your vacation on?!? VISIT FLORIDA is running a fabulous contest! “Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway” is offering some amazing prizes! Just pick your three favorite vacations from the list below and you could win one (or three!). Nine lucky winners will win their dream vacation and one VERY lucky winner will win all three of their choices! Choose any three of these fabulous vacation choices:
- Visit Homosassa Springs State Park and swim with manatees and stay at the Plantation on Crystal River.
- Take a tennis lesson, cooking class, and then go on a $250 shopping spree in Destin while spending four glorious nights at Resort Quest by Wyndham on the beautiful Emerald Coast.
- Explore Florida’s Gulf Coast by hopping on a bike or Segway and explore Anna Maria Island, Longboat Key, and Bradenton and then go horse-surfing.
- Visit Central Florida and check out LEGOLAND’s new Water Park, take off at Fantasy of Flight a zip-line experience, and then cool down and unwind at the Bok Tower Gardens.
- Take on space on Florida’s Space Coast! Have lunch with an astronaut at the Kennedy Space Center, surf at Cocoa Beach, and round up cattle on horseback at Forever Florida.
- Fall in love with the view from your Biscayne Hotel, train dolphins with the pros at Miami Seaquarium, and explore historic Vizcaya Museum and Gardens.
- Get pampered on Florida’s Atlantic Coast at The Breakers Palm Beach with their legendary and magnificent service and be pampered at its Spa.
- Enjoy the ultimate spa-cation – three days at the PGA National Resort where you’ll be rejuvenated in healing mineral pools, be massaged to your heart’s content, and enjoy the resort’s signature manicures, pedicures and facials.
- Celebrate golfing royalty at World Golf Hall of Fame and play on three championship golf courses at Renaissance Resort at World Golf Village in historic St. Augustine.
- Enjoy a week-long stay at TradeWinds Island Resorts where you’ll make lifelong memories in a classic family beach vacation featuring the sugary sands of St. Pete Beach, the inviting waters of the Gulf of Mexico, and amazing Florida sunshine.
- Florida’s rich past comes alive in St. Augustine which is America’s oldest European-settled city. Walk where Ponce de Leon discovered the Fountain of Youth, visit the St. Augustine lighthouse, and the Pirate & Treasure Museum, and enjoy the streets tred on by Spanish conquistadors.
- Set out to sea on a course to the Florida Keys for fantastic offshore fishing and four days of tropical luxury for four guests at Hawk’s Cay Resort .
Enter Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway Daily
Enter daily to win “Florida’s Three for Free Giveaway!” You can enter until June 30, 2012. For more information and to view the vacation options VISIT FLORIDA on Facebook.
What would I choose? Easy!
- The St. Augustine historical trip – I’d love history and there’s no better way to learn about it than actually walking through it. Sponsor – The Fountain of Youth Arrchaeological Park
- For the hubby I’d choose the Space Coast trip (sponsored by the Space Coast Office of Tourism). Our trip so many years ago to the Kennedy Space Center is one we still talk about and one we’d like to repeat and lunch with an astronaut? Well, that would put hubby over the moon – literally!
- For me, I’d totally go with the spa pampering all the way at The Breakers Palm Beach. Who doesn’t love being indulged?!? Provided by The Breakers Palm Beach
I entered now it’s your turn! So which vacations will you be choosing?