This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of ShopYourWay Program for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.
I’m always looking for ways to save money when shopping online. I always look for a coupon or discount and I always comparison shop. I don’t limit myself to one way of saving and I’m open to trying new things.
I recently signed up for the ShopYourWay Rewards program which gives me bonus points for shopping at some of the most popular retailers. And while I’ve just started using the program, I’ve already made a sizable purchase at Lands’ End through the ShopYourWay Rewards website so I’ll be getting points for my purchase!
I also signed up for their ShopYourWay Personal Shopper Program. It lets me help other people find great deals online. Not everyone enjoys searching for items like I do, so I can use my expertise to help others. All I had to do was request an invitation to the Personal Shopper Program and once I received the invitation via email, I just followed the instructions and went through an easy-to-follow online tutorial which gave me all the details.
As I went through the set-up process the program helped me link my Facebook account to my ShopYourWay account so that I can invite my Facebook friends to become my “clients.” If one should make a purchase after requesting my assistance, I’m paid a bonus! Once I reach $20 in any month I’m paid out. I can also add friends/family/clients via email or through a personalized link.
What’s the best part of the program? The entire service is free. It costs neither the shopper nor the client anything! Plus, we’ll both get access to exclusive deals and offers from the retailers themselves and you don’t have to be an online shopper to take advantage. If you prefer walking into the store, you can print your membership card and get earn points on your qualifying in-store purchases as well!
I’ve been working on a purchase for myself. We still haven’t found an affordable 32” Smart TV so I started an online catalog of potential products. I’ll continue the process in the next few days and look for deals and specials before I make the purchase. I like that I can pick up the TV and save myself the high cost of shipping such a large item.
The current participating retailers are: Sears, Kmart, mygofer, Craftsman®, Lands’ End, and Sears Outlet store.
WIN A $50 SEARS GIFT CARD!
AND THE WINNER IS…..
Winner: lynsey Date: 6/8/12 #: 14
Please note these are special rules for this giveaway only:
- Visit the ShopYourway webpage and share a link of an item you think is wonderful, special, or you’d like to own. Share it via Twitter and be sure to use the hashtag #personalshopper and my Twitter ID @miscfinds4u to qualify.
- You must leave your email address in the comment section below with the URL of your tweet in order to be eligible to win.
- No other entries available. Only one entry per person.
- The Contest begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Savings Time (“EDT”) on June 1, 2012 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on June 20, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). Entries will not be acknowledged.
- Winner will be selected by Izea at random.