Paula Deen, the queen of butter, shared this recipe with us for Mother’s Day. Simple to make, this would be a great recipe for a tween or teen to make up for his/her mom as a special surprise. It’s also perfect for a spring wedding or bridal shower, baby shower, or special birthday celebration.
It’s NOT low calorie or light, so enjoy it sparingly! It’s also not the most attractive dish, but it gets high marks from tasters. Some say it’s as close as you can get to eating cookie dough without eating raw egg. I’ll pass, it’s not a texture I like
Want more delicious and easy-to-prepare dishes like these for mom are featured on Paula Deen and Kraft Foods’ online community – Real Women of Philadelphia and in their cookbook Real Women of Philadelphia: The Cookbook which can be purchased online at Lulu.com.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cupcakes – 3 Weight Watchers PointsPlus Points (miscfinds4u.com)
- “Almost” Better Than Sex Cakes Abound…But This One Really Is! (miscfinds4u.com)
- Light Deep Dark Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe (miscfinds4u.com)
- Light Gingery Blueberry Shortcake Sliders – Lower in Fat and Calories but Not Taste (miscfinds4u.com)
- My Weight Watcher PointsPlus™ Tracker entries for Friday, February 11, 2011 (miscfinds4u.com)
- Gluten-Free Black Bean Mocha Brownies – 2 Weight Watchers PointsPlus Points (miscfinds4u.com)